A Collective Chip On Thier Shoulders

Is what one commenter writes about at What Men Are Saying About Women:

Curiepoint writes:


Women wouldn't wake up if you set off a cherry bomb on the night stand next to her head. Not in any statistically significant numbers, anyway.



I know lots of women through my professional life as well as personal, and I can tell you that in thirty years of freely associating with them, it amounts to a large number of women. Not one in all that time has ever shown herself to be anything other than engorged on entitlement attitude. If that attitude resulted in weight gain, they would be as round as ticks on a coon-dog, and twice as parasitic.



The blood that they fed upon would come from men, because we are the ones who pay for it.



Before anyone accuses me of being misogynist or bigoted, let me just say that I pray fervently every day that I am shown to be wrong. I would gladly eat my words while immersed in pig shit up to my nostrils if I could be convinced that I am wrong. Hell, turn it into a reality mini-series: Curiepoint In Shit.



I know that it will not happen though. The collective Chip-On-Her-Shoulder has taken permanent and debilitating root. Isolated incidents of sensibility and equity from women does happen, and for this I can say that I am grateful. But, this attitude is rare and very fragile. If it can be kept alive, it just might ripple down through the cadre of women. Personally, I think this is roughly akin to trying to grow roses in the dead of winter, but hey...anything is possible, I guess.



It won't happen in my lifetime because the entitled victim class found it's advent in my generation and is only now grown to full and furious height. Marriages are on steep decline, divorce is way up, and there are whole websites devoted to the proposition of helping wives and girlfriends cheat on their partners without a shred of guilt. You won't find a lot of sites out there that offer the same to men.



It's time to close up ranks, guys. Muffin over there may be as adorable as a baby raccoon wearing diapers, and she may be as sweet as honey on a Moonpie, but it will not endure a lifetime.



The only allies we have are ourselves, and those that earn our trust by deeds. Never base your trust upon what anyone says; base it upon what they do.

0 comments

Translate Page Into Your Language

Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com



Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com









del.icio.us linkroll

Archive

Counter

Counter

web tracker

Widget

Site Meter

Blog Patrol Counter