Changed the layout again

I just changed the layout of this blog for I think the 4th time, however this one might be permanent. I saw that the links I posted were clipped by the links and other material on the side of the blog.

So now all of the extra stuff is at the bottom of the page and not blocking any of the post.

Now it's just like one great big web page.

I hope that this will be better for the readers of this blog and you'll be able to reap the full benifits of being able to see all of the information posted here.

Well that's it for now. Thanks for visiting and good night...

0 comments

Translate Page Into Your Language

Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com



Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com









del.icio.us linkroll

Archive

Counter

Counter

web tracker

Widget

Site Meter

Blog Patrol Counter