Misandry at FOX News

Here's an older email message from last month from Marc Rudov's No Nonsense Newsletter:



From: "Marc Rudov"
Subject: Misandry on Fox News
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 12:14:35 -0500



If you didn't see my debate yesterday with Lis Wiehl,
I've posted a link to it on my homepage. You absolutely
MUST watch it.



Also, the poll at FoxFan.com isn't functional.
Instead, please vote and convey your thoughts by
sending an e-mail to cavuto@foxnews.com.



When you hear Terry Keenan and Lis Wiehl laughing as
I made my points, they are not laughing at the TV
commercials. They are laughing at men. They think men
are a joke. They think my complaints about misandry
are a joke. Why do they think this? Because men have
done NOTHING to fight back for so long that misandry
is now socially acceptable.



If you are one who keeps his mouth shut around women,
you are at fault. You are part of the problem.



I received more e-mails, on this debate, than ever.
They came from as far away as Austria. Most of them
came from WOMEN. They are tired of seeing men take
crap from women. They want men to grow a pair of
balls.



I was amazed at how many women are angry with Lis
Wiehl and Terry Keenan for their condescension and derision.



Women are tired of watching their sons and grandsons
(yes, I heard from grandmothers, too) grow up to be
pussies. One woman told me her husband has morphed
into a pussy, and she is dying for another man to be
a real man to her.



I keep telling you that manhood, not money, arouses
women. But, some of you don't believe me. Well, the
women are praising ME for having the balls to say
what other men won't or can't. They admire ME for
standing up to man-haters.



If YOU stand up to women, you'll change your life.
It's that simple.



So, please watch the video, and please write to
Neil Cavuto at the e-mail address above.



Ciao,


Marc (Rudov)



Here's the link to his multimedia page where you can probably find the video he speaks of in the newsletter.

0 comments

Translate Page Into Your Language

Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com



Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com









del.icio.us linkroll

Archive

Counter

Counter

web tracker

Widget

Site Meter

Blog Patrol Counter