Daycares Dont Care

More about this site from the FAQ section:

Qusetion: Why did you start this website?





Answer: Although I never felt comfortable with the whole idea of daycare, I kept my opinion to myself.


As time went on, however, I became fed up with people continually hounding me to place my kids in day-care. I began to look for information to defend my decision.


The last straw came after my sister's eldest son suffered multiple compound fractures and his little sister almost died from a severe infection while attending daycare at a state-of-the-art facility at a prestigious university!



This got me so upset that I decided to put the information I collected on the Web, so that parents could easily find out about the serious problems with day care.






Day Cares Don't Care

http://www.daycaresdontcare.org

0 comments

Translate Page Into Your Language

Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com



Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com









del.icio.us linkroll

Archive

Counter

Counter

web tracker

Widget

Site Meter

Blog Patrol Counter