A rant on women

This from Women are Sexist:


White women. White women are the standard of beauty in the west. They grace most magazine covers, movies, and TV shows. But IMO, they are the most neurotic of all the races. They have a princess complex, feel exceedingly entitled to everything, believe the feminist lies, and arent giving or willing to sacrifice for their man. Personally, I think it is the romance movies and novels that ruin white women. They honestly expect everything to come to them without having to work for it. They are looking for that white Knight in Shining Armor.



In their youth they will ignore the decent men (men with manners who are actually concerned about their economic future). Instead they will go for the bad boys, fratboys, jocks, rich kids, or the tall guys (taller than say 6 ft). But lets suppose they are actually interested in you. They dont know how to send direct signals most of the time. They expect you to get it through osmosis. They will send quick glances from across the room, and then expect you to get the hint. That might be sufficient, if they werent such attention whores. A recent study in England showed that 65% of women there would rather be strippers or a magazine model rather than teacher, engineer or any other traditional job. I know what you're saying. How can you compare England to the US. Let me answer with this. Do you honestly believe that the USA is less degenerate than England? Just look at the trend of obesity rates and you will see that England is still behind us. Back on topic. There are white women specifically who will stare at you and smile from across a lecture hall for hours. There are women who will smile out of nowhere as they are walking by. There are women who will come up to you everyday and rub your arm and say "Hi, Ty!" But guess what they say when you approach them? "Oh sorry, I have a BF."



This is proof of a few things.


1. They are attention whores. They know that prolonged eye contact will prompt most men to approach them.



2. They have no consideration for how difficult it is for some men to approach women. There is some anxiety involved for most of us, and a woman jerking our stick makes it more likely for us to stop approaching women altogether. Because...how can you tell which ones are attention whores and which ones arent?



3. No consideration for the damage it does to male-female relations. As mentioned in number

2, it will make men less likely to approach, which makes it harder for strangers to meet. Studies show that 70% of people meet through friendship (I assume this also includes the proximity of work and dormitories). The other 30% probably meet while in some intoxicated state.




I want to note a difference between the German women I met and an American woman. When I was in Germany I had to return a rental car and then go back to the place where I was staying. The girl that I was currently "dating" volunteered to drive to the airport to meet me, drive me where I had to go, then drive back to her place. All this was more than 100 miles for her. All this because she felt that I needed a 'good woman in my life'. Contrast that with an American girl who LIKED me. I had missed class one day and I asked her to photocopy the notes. She said yes but she never did it. She proceeded to ignore me every class after that until right before the spring semester was about to end (I assume she wanted a summer BF), then she started paying attention to me again, but I ignored her. This girl would walk 4 miles out of her way because she felt she ate too much food. But she was only around 4'11'' and 90lbs. I could have tossed her with one arm. Why does any of this matter? Relationships are about sacrifice on some level.



Black women. I will make the most ignorant, generalized statement I can regarding black women - JUST STAY AWAY! By far, these are the most man-hating (misandrist) women on the planet. Their attitudes are definitely intolerable. Unless you are an Eminem type, you dont want to deal with the attitude that eminates from the average black woman.



(Note: That's not an ignorant statement. For more information please see Diary of A Tired Blackman and Love Prescription: Ending the War Between Black Men and Women)



Here's a test. Talk to 30 black women. I bet at least 25 of them will have horrible attitudes. They think it is their right to add their 2 cents to your conversation, although they dont know you. They will embarass you in front of your friends or the girl you are with. What recourse do you have because she's a woman? And she knows this. She knows the reason she can get away with such horrible attitude is because she's a woman, and there's nothing a man can do about it. Thats not to say that these women are polite to white or latin women.


(Note: Sadly, all of the above is true..)



If you want to live long, you must keep the amount of stress in your life to a minimum. Black women will take great pleasure in aggravating you. In comparison, white women are easy to deal with, despite being neurotic.



Personal story, and this is just one example. I was sitting in a diner with a young lady once. I had my back to a group of black women. There was some commotion behind me. The girl I was with started to giggle. So I turned around to look. (who wouldnt look?) This beautiful black girl behind me says "Turn your head around, motherf-cker!" It was that experience, along with about 20 more experiences just like it, which made me realize that the common factors were me and black women. White, latina, and Asian women never treated me that way.



Latinas. By far these are the best kind of women. I believe this is because the family is still ruled by the patriarch, who most likely came to the USA with only a few dollars in his pocket (at least isnt that how the story always goes?) They will give direct signals as to when they want you to approach. They will smile when they are interested. They will make direct eye contact without looking down or away like a shy robot. They do appreciate a man who takes charage, and, in my experience, they will offer to pay and they will pay their half of the bill. This is not to say that they cant Americanize. I find some Puerto Rican women to be very shrewd. But on average, I'd have to say that latinas are more family oriented than any other kind.



I still wouldnt marry one if she grew up in the USA though. But seriously date them? Definitely! White and black women can kiss it where the sun doesnt shine! And no, Im not latino.



I havent had extended contact with Asians because they seem to only run in cliques. The few I knew who had accents did seem wonderful. The others who were American born seemed no different from the white women, except for appearance of course. The same is true for the Indo-Pakis.

0 comments

Translate Page Into Your Language

Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com



Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com









del.icio.us linkroll

Archive

Counter

Counter

web tracker

Widget

Site Meter

Blog Patrol Counter