The reason for IMBRA

khankrumthebulgar stikes again.


Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com



This time he comments on why IMBRA was passed:

khankrumthebulgar..



Hence the reason for the International Marriage Brokers Act that was added to the reauthorization of the Violence Against Women's Act. The FemNags are trying desperately to keep US Men at home and Marry only US Women. The truth is out and Men are bailing on US Women. My advice to my two younger Sons. Is marry Conservative Traditional Non Feminist Women preferably Foreign Women. Otherwise you have a 50% chance of Divorce and losing your children. Plus being Raped in Family Court. Men are onto Women.





In 2004 I was at a very upscale Watering Hole. With my back to a very attractive 30 something Blond. She stepped in between a Friend of Mine (Male) grabbed my hand and spun me around to talk to her. I was dressed in my Professional Business Atire. Wearing my Dress watch, and I am over 6'4" tall. I am 50 and look 35. She spent the next two and a half hours whining about How Men did not want to commit. And why she was single. Despite having a Great Career, a Master's Degree and how she desperately wanted Children (Baby Rabies). I told her I was a Grandfather of 6 Grandsons. And I was the Father of 5 children. She was stunned. She said No way. I pulled out my Driver's License and photos of my Children and Grandchildren. She was speechless.





I asked her about her home life. Mom a Feminist, Divorced Dad a Masonry Contractor when she was a teenager. He did not beat her Mother, Worked hard, his vice he liked to drink Beer. But was not an Alcoholic, was a kind and decent Man etc. She failed to realize she had Red Flags, that said Feminist indoctrinated. Mother in Law is a bitter old FemNag who hates Men. I told her it was her choices. If she had made a commitment while in her twenties to any number of Decent Men who wanted her then. She would be at home now reading to her Babies. She started crying, sobbing, saying she NOW REALIZED THAT TRUTH. Feminism has so screwed over Women. And when they fully come to grips with it. They should take out their anger on the Feminists who lied to them. And who have fostered the hatred of Males in the West. They are truly EVIL WOMEN.

0 comments

Translate Page Into Your Language

Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com



Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com









del.icio.us linkroll

Archive

Counter

Counter

web tracker

Widget

Site Meter

Blog Patrol Counter