Abolish-Alimony Blog


Divorce and family law is based on an antiquated social custom that it is a man's responsibility to support women because they are weaker, incapable of being equal to men, and better equipped to raise children. This is simply not the case in today's society and our laws need to be changed to reflect this fact.


And a thank you to the webmaster of Abolish-Alimony Bill Cabana, he linked to one of my old post which I found by accident while reading some other MM sites. At that time I stopped posting to my blog becuase I thought no one was listening. It was only after seeing that he linked my post that I decided to get back into blogging again. So please visit his blog and see what he has to offer..

http://abolish-alimony.blogspot.com




Abolish-Alimony Forum
http://reform.alimonyvictims.com/index.php

0 comments

Translate Page Into Your Language

Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com



Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com









del.icio.us linkroll

Archive

Counter

Counter

web tracker

Widget

Site Meter

Blog Patrol Counter