G is for Getting Involved

For the 5 to 10 of you that still come here every day I've decided to add two last post to the front page of the blog. Both of these post are from M Is For Malevolent. If you're still unaware of what's going on here the new Men's Movement is now split into to factions. The first being MGTOW which has decided to immigrate to more male-friendly countries and allow the west to become full fledged matriarchy.

The other half of the men's movement is comprised of activist who are willing to fight the misandry in thier home countries.

Well, MisAnDrope of M Is For Malevolent has decided to try to get something going here the the vaine of fighting to end the misandry. Here is his blog post from April 11th 2008 (link)


I was looking at the great P is for Peonage post below by the Hawaiian Libertarian, and I started wondering about organizing protests, about starting campaigns, and about actually trying to build a real men's network that could speak and act, and of course such a thing depends on people, people willing to do something.

Which raises the question?


How far would you go to try and change our world, to try and make things a bit more equal for men?

A) Would you participate in a blogburst - adding posts and comments on at least 10 websites to draw attention to an issue, linking to a particular post/event?


B) Would you write a letter?

C) Would you write 10 letters?


D) Would you show your face at a protest?


E) Would you buy and wear a shirt?




F) Would you buy and wear a cap?



G) Would you buy 10 caps or 10 shirts to give away to publicise our cause?



H) Would you be able to speak to a reporter?



I) Would you be able to share your experiences with a group?




J) Would you be willing to hand out flyers?



K) Would you be willing to man a booth or table?




L) Would you be willing to provide some sort shelter or safe space for a man who has been driven from his home?




M) Would you be willing to feed a 'deadbroke dad'?



N) Would you be willing to help transport someone and how far?



O) Would you put a bumpersticker on your car that identifies you as a MRA?




P) Would you put a link to the network on your website or blog




Q) Would you put a link to the network in your signatures? (I would ensure that the network was safe-for-work)



S) If you are a lawyer, could you provide honest and free or low-cost advice?




T) Would you be willing to participate in conference calls/web conferences or in-person discussion groups?



U) Would you be willing to contribute to thinking out the structuring of this proposed network online, through posting and emailing?


I want to know. I specifically want to know who is willing to do these things. Who is willing to walk the walk.


I want to know where the people who are willing to help live, what there phone numbers are and what their emails are. I want to start a network, a network of men who are willing to help men in trouble, who will speak, will demonstrate, will write letters, will wear clothing and sport bumperstickers to promote men's equality. Our world is very tough on men, it is time we created a real network, laid the ties of a real underground railroad.

So tell me. Send me an email at b3u8ebs02 at the domain sneakemail.com, and let me know.


Write it like this:

My name is Bob. I can do ABDEG and N. I live in shrewsbury, XY. My email is xxx@yyy.com, and I can be reached at 777-555-2222.


You don't have to share any personal information you don't want to, but if the network can't reach you, you won't be able to act. I will not share this information, period. This will not become a source of vast numbers of emails for you. Use a sneakemail address if you don't trust me. I use them all the time. A wonderful service.


I might MIGHT (ok, probably will) create a separate blog, or board or other online site just to serve as a network center, or I might look to tie into something existing. All I know is I don't see much of a call to form a network out there, only very limited organizing. And I want it to start.


I want to build a network that men can reach out to when they need help, where they can share their trouble, a network that can help, that can create blogbursts, can get issues in front of people, and that has at it's heart some democracy, rather than being personality-centric.


I'll post how many MEN sign up over the next month. This IS going to happen. Today may be the day that the Men's Underground Network starts, a network that will change the misandrist world in which we live, and you can be part of it.
WHAT SAY YOU?



So what DO YOU SAY? As several astute commenters and bloggers have pointed out the Men's Movement outside of a few lone wovles and major organizations like Fathers 4 Justice (disbanded due to internal problems) doesn't really get anything done. In order to change the climate there needs to be a group of people that actually DOES SOMETHING other that post comments and stories on web logs
and forums.

That's why I'm posting this message. Hopefully the 5-10 people who still bother to come through this blog weekly will see this and decide today is the day that things change and get involved in MisAnDrope's project.


So again what do you say, is today the day things change or remain the same?

0 comments

Translate Page Into Your Language

Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com



Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com









del.icio.us linkroll

Archive

Counter

Counter

web tracker

Widget

Site Meter

Blog Patrol Counter