A Hooterific Experince - Not

This from American Women Suck Forum (link):



It's been probably three years since I have been to Hooters. Here was my experience: half of the waitresses were smoking hot with some real stunning ones but their boyfriends were close by at all times. No tats that I could see. The other half were short and fat! My bad luck was that the bartender was a fatty. She should not have been working there as literally there were rolls of fat showing through her uniform. When I walked in I stood at the front for a few minutes hoping to be seated and avoid the bar. Several waitresses walked by and not one single waitress made eye contact or smiled. Not one. They walked right by me with the perma scowl. The only waitress that made eye contact was the bartender because she had no choice. The bartender asked to see my driver's license when I ordered a beer which at this point is just plain offensive. I do not look anywhere close to 21. I look older. She asked for my license to find out what part of town I live in. If I lived in the rich part of town and was young she would be more friendly. Here is the conversation to others from the waitress:



Waitress: shut up (said maybe 5 to 10 times in the 1/2 hour I was there to a guy at the bar)



Waitress: you make me want to kill myself (said this to a patron that was flirting with her but spending a lot of cash)



Waitress: you are
old (said to a guy in his 30's as a put down)



Waitress: (yelled various reprimands at other waitresses that were across the room when she had a bar full of men in front of her so it was like shouting in our ears)




Waitress: I hate my job (several waitresses said this)




Waitress: the manager (male) is an %^%%$#, I should be manager (said by bartender)




Waitress:
Tracey! ( another waitress that walked up to the bar stool right next to me and started yelling at the bartender to get her attention. I was trying to eat a meal in peace but their were waitresses that were shouting constantly when they did not need to be shouting)



Two male patrons started to get into a verbal fight about a female. They kept getting louder and louder. I started to wonder if one of then was going to pull out a gun and start shooting. The female bartender slammed dishes and threw bottles in the trash so they made a lot of noise. Enough that a few patrons mentioned it but that just made her do it more. It was loud enough to give me a headache by the end of the meal. Nachos, a beer and soup cost me $23. Totally not worth it. The few hot chics did not make up for icy cold demeanor of the waitresses. Really a depressing place to go.




All I can say is the fembots have won. Aw have a seething anger towards men. It's a real hatred. The anger just oozes from their pores. They are all the same. Same icy scowl, same yelling for no valid reason, same cursing at male managers, same vulgar language, same constantly putting down men evry other sentence just different faces. The pretty ones all had boyfriends. It just goes to show that a pretty Aw will never be without a job and will never have trouble getting sex or a boyfriend. It matters nothing of her personality. She can be as vulgar and full of hate as she wants and she will always have dozens or even hundreds of men who want to date her.




My heart goes out to anti-feminist males in their 20's. You are in for a rough time unless you become a PAM, 50 million dollar a year athlete, a criminal or parolee drug addict at which time you will have all the Hooter's girls you can handle. Hooters is almost as low class as strip bars these days.

0 comments

Translate Page Into Your Language

Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com



Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com









del.icio.us linkroll

Archive

Counter

Counter

web tracker

Widget

Site Meter

Blog Patrol Counter