Update and moving forward from here

Dear readers,

I have decided to come back but only for a short period of time just to get some items moved off of the front page of my blog. I will not be coming back to blog regularly like I did last time. The troll (link) who's did that taught me some very valuable lessons. Last time I was here I got too emotionally wrapped up in blogging, when she launched her shitty little Shaming Attack (link) she was extremely lucky to catch me at just the right time. However, since leaving I've had lot of time to cool off and think things through. For now I'm just going to be coming through here for a short time to move content along then I'm off into the sunset once again.

0 comments

Translate Page Into Your Language

Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com



Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com









del.icio.us linkroll

Archive

Counter

Counter

web tracker

Widget

Site Meter

Blog Patrol Counter