Clearing my name and final thoughts

DISCLAIMER: Some of the names in this post will be altered becuase the person behind a series of cyber stalking incidents which lead me to stop blogging, Robin Steele webmaster of the web log "Woman of Steele" is also an identity thief.




This post is very lengthy so but very important. I feel I must set the record straight as to the series of events that lead me to close my web log.

Pjanus commented in my orginal Farewell address:

pjanus said...

Whatever you said, it can't be half as bad as what they have said about us. We all make mistakes. I think you have created a good blog and it should not be cut short over one mistake. Stay out of the debates and continue to blog.
11:15 AM

Yes, I did make a mistake. However it was becuase a cyber stalking feminist blogger who is hostile towards men's issues advocates baited me into doing so..


That's correct, there's a who feminist whom is extremely hostile towards men's issues bloggers that has been cyber stalking and harassing them since 2007. I was her latest vicitm.


Here is her original blog is "Woman of Steele" (link)



Screen shot:



Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com




Well this renegade feminist blogger found her way to my web log and started a camping of "psyops" Psychological Operations (link) (link) or in her case cyber stalking, harassment, slander:

Screen shot:

Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com




Here's the post in it's entirety:

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Fake Men's Rights Sites

How dare Men be allowed any opinion not sanctioned by the Sisterhood!!! These Trogolodites are barely human, in truth Men are Subhuman, Violent Sexual Animals. I know my Wymen's Studies Professor told me so. At any rate to combat the growing online movement of these vile creatures opinions, we are setting up sites to direct Men toward Proper approved Feminist thinking.

They must become part of the Collective Feminist mind. And become a Part of the Borg. The Hive of Collective Feminist thoughts. Men are too independent for our good. They need to be controlled. In the past we controlled Men with Sex. But some of the Sisterhood is too much into getting some hot sweaty Sex with Men and are not rationing it. So we have Men who are immune to "Reason" and proper decorum.




The New Tactic is to go to Men's Rights Sites on the Web and to pretend to be on their side or at least to be interested in their viewpoint. When in fact we are there to sow dissension, direct Men to our way of thinking and to indoctrinate the weaker Males who will conform. It is so much fun to appear to be in their side, when the real motivation is to undermine their growing movement.




I especially love to make comments on how the Men's Movement is impotent and not doing anything. Its great fun. Why ignoring the Law Suit to overturn VAWA, Marc Rudov on Fox News, Glenn Sacks, Tom Leykis and other voices is our way of promoting a disinformation campaign and to discourage Men from moving forward. Its our own version of psyops!!!!

Power to the Sisterhood!!!!! IMBRA is just the Beginning, Slavery for all Men is our ultimate goal. And a Man Tax.



that culminated in a thread she created at Yahoo! Answers Gender and Women's Studies section under the user name of "waswisgirl1" (link) (later when she read my Farewell Post she went back into her Yahoo! Answers account and changed to the user name "Gr*c* H*pp*r") and led to me posting a vicious rant that stayed on my web log for 3 days and was seen by Fidelbogen of Counter Feminist (link) , Rob Case of One Man's Kingdom (link) and Kumo of Kumogakure School (link) and maybe a few other people who were regular visitors to my web log before I finally saw the reaction and deleted the post in question...


Here's an explanation directly of her objectives from the sidebar of her latest weblog (link):

Robin Steele Man Hater
I pretend to be a variety of different people Athena Y, eMasculist Man, Robin Steele. This web site is intended as a Parody to illustrate the lame attempts by a Faux Men's Rights Advocate to smear real Men's
Rights Advocates.


Just in case this blog gets deleted here's a screen shot of the quote:




Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com








Her ultimate goal in cyber stalking me was to protect the law known as IMBRA (link) (link) (link) (link) She may have "Googled" the term IMBRA and then went to any forum or weblog where it was being discussed in order to prevent the people there from moving forward and finding ways to defeat it.

I finally put all of the pieces of the puzzle together on April 20, 2008 when I noticed Khan Krum The Burglar made this post on his web log (link):



There is a phony Men's Rights Activist. Whose level of hatred of Men and whose capacity for rational debate is so weak. That they must resort to posting fake messages which has been attributed to me. Other Men's Rights Activists have also been targeted. In one sense it is flattery to be imitated by a weak minded, Man Hater who is desperate for Male Attention. In another it is just a nuisance. Not worthy of my time or consideration.


I do not have an email address r*nd*llsh*ke@yahoo.com. Nor do I have a blog r*nd*llsh*ke on Google's blogger.This is a cynical and weak attempt to accuse me of something or to insult me and my family. To attempt to damage my business and Financial Interests. By a moral coward hiding. I will not be silenced. I have been shot at, held up at gun point, and had my life threatened. Some weak cowardly, Feminist Sociopath is not going to silence me. I am made of much sterner stuff.

Comments that are libelous will be deleted. Obscene material will be deleted. I will not name the party in question as they are desperate Attention Whores. The Men's movement is making headway. Marc Rudov is on Fox News weekly, on Friday's Bill O'Reilly's show. Marc Rudov now has a radio program. And is now on newswithviews.com. Go Marc you are doing a stellar job.



At that point I remembered a commenter by the name of "R*nd*ll Sh*ke on my entry about the feminism and the WKKK (link) (link) That lead me to suspect that this was not the first time that the person stalking both me and Khan Krum The Burglar had done this. I remembered seeing a post at Siberia Rocks about a crazed feminist going to different web logs causing problems.(link)


Here' are the exact comments R*nd*ll Sh*ke better known as Robin Steele
made (link):


R*nd*ll Sh*ke said...

I agree with Khankrumthebulgar. "IMBRA is tryanny disguised as Social Policy. It is a blatant abuse of the Bill of Rights, and an attack on the Civil Rights of Men only. Next will be a tax on the Men who dare to Marry Foreign Women to exclude Men from doing so. Men are being reduced to ManNiggers in the US. Wage Slaves to US Women who are controlling Men in ways that violate their basic rights and that labels them as Sexual Criminals and Abusers. And does nothing to protect them."




Do you all want to be ManNiggers? I don't. Do you? Feminism is about waging a Gender War against Men and Children. Open your eyes to the reality of the Damage being done by Feminism to the Family, marriage, and Society.



Feminism is about promoting Women's Entitlements above everyone else. It is not about equality. How can Women have Minority Status when they are the Majority of Voters? Live Longer than Men? Have the majority of Consumer Dollars spent on them? Have the Majority of Retail Floor Space 85% devoted exclusively to them? When Men are 94% of those who die on the job.

When Health Care Dollars for Breast Cancer is four times what is spent on Prostate Cancer. How can you say that Women are oppressed? Its utter nonsense.


Quality of Life, Longevity (the ultimate entitlement),retirement dollars, who inherits the money. And now in the US 60% of College Grads are Women. Get a clue. Or we'll all be ManNiggers. Like Khankrumthebulgar said.
6:27 PM



Upon further investigation which took many hours I finally put together all of the pieces of the puzzle. First I decided to "Google" her latest stolen idenitity R*nd*ll Sh*ke.




It turns out that Mr. Sh*ke is a who worked for a credit card company back in 2002:




Screen shot:



Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com




Orginal Link where she got her latest name from:



http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/004/RipOff0004870.htm




After thinking she had finally gotten rid of me she made the mistake of posting a message in this thread at Yohans Masculist Advice web log under the new fake name on March 25, 2008 (link):

Screen Shot:




Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com






Just in case the image doe not show up here are the comments she made in that thread under her stolen identity.





R*nd*ll Sh*ke said...

I saw that same right turn sign at womanofsteele.blogspot.com except the pointy thing had fallen off. What's that mean.

But hey... Does anybody know how I can get in touch with khankrumthebulgar?

I'm an old very (very) close friend from the movement.

Have him email me, please. It's urgent.

Thanks,

R*nd*ll Sh*ke
(Name of company withheld to proect the real person being impersionated.)
r*nd*llsh*ke@yahoo.com
March 25, 2008 10:01 PM


Stupid mistake Ms. Steele, very stupid...




She also goes and creates a blog using the same name.

http://r*nd*llsh*ke.blogspot.com



Screen Shot:




Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com









Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com




In the profile of this blog where it says My Web Page she has a link to the forum (pictured above) where THE REAL Mr. Sh*ke posted a thread in concerning a customer service issue..




Her next big blunder was to post a reply in a thread she made at her new blog "Women of Fake Steele" (link) (link)





Screenshot:


Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com








Did you see that?





Just in case YOU DIDN'T R*nd*ll Sh*ke and Robin Steele comment in the same post:




Robin Steele said...

This site shows what a rotten liar that I am. It's my real truth. Only now that I have become so well known as a lying cunt can the truth be told. I laugh about men every time I read what I have created.


April 16, 2008 7:38 AM<



Blogger R*nd*ll Sh*ke said...


This. Is great. Right down. To her. Bazarre. Writing styl!

April 16, 2008 8:01 PM



That's what finally lead me contact none other than attorney Roy Den Hollander (link) to ask for assistance and to do a whois on the Google's Domain (link) and contact the administration of Google and file a complaint against her. I have also filed a complaint with her Internet Service Provider, Frontier Communications of America, Inc.


If you've been harassed or stalked by Robin Steele owner of the Woman of Steele web log here's who you can complain to:


OrgName: Frontier Communications of America, Inc.
OrgID: FRTR
Address: 180 South Clinton AVE
City: Rochester
StateProv: NY
PostalCode: 14646
Country: US

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE223-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Abuse
OrgAbusePhone: +1-866-474-7662
OrgAbuseEmail: abuse@frontiernet.net

OrgTechHandle: ZF47-ARIN
OrgTechName: Frontier Communications
OrgTechPhone: 1-866-474-7662
OrgTechEmail: ipadmin@frontiernet.net


You may also wish to consider contacting:





Rochester Police Department

http://www.rochesternypolice.com





New York State Troopers

http://www.troopers.state.ny.us







FBI Cyber Crimes Department

http://www.fbi.gov/cyberinvest/cyberhome.htm


Notice: The above information was provied voluntarily by Google Administration after I contacted them about these incidents.. You can find the exact same information in this LOCKED POST created by the Blogger Abuse department at the "Women of Fake Steele" mock web log.



Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com







Hopefully now everyone who saw what I will now only refer to as the "Oogala Boogala Post" (which I deleted) will understand what has happened. I felt that the post at Yahoo! Answers was intended for me. And it was. How did I figure this out? The only two things that make me certain of this is the fact that I've referenced all of the sites mentioned in her diatribe with the clear exception of MABTW have been posted or mentioned TWICE on this blog.



The obvious tip off, the one that sent up the "red flag" for me was she mentioned the site "Don't Marry." (link) That page is just an archives of an essay that was posted on the front page of the site which lead to a forum.

I made a post which in I copied and pasted an article from Outcast Superstar's (link) Happy Bachelors (link) forum called "All Men Should Not Marry." (link)

That last post done on PURPOSE to mock feminist Suzanne MacNevin (link) who was also one of my trolls. (link) (link) Look for the phrases "do not marry" "didn't marry", "don't marry" and "shouldn't marry" in that post and see what it links to..

If you go back to that post you'll see the pattern in that post as clear as day...

She watched as I posted links to other web sites and probably bookmarked all of the links and picked a handful of those links to try and slander the webmasters of those sites. . I felt as though she was trying to call me out, but did not name me, or my site directly because she was a coward. That she was indirectly attacking me by directly attacking the webmasters of the other sites. I should have remained calm and let Outcast Superstar, Bob Allen, Yohan and the excellent Paul Parmenter take the bullet for me. But I didn't, I totally and completely lost it in what can only be described as a "Norman Bates Moment."

Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com

I guess the fact that I had held in my anger for things that had been happening in my life at that time for so long and the stress of daily off-line life finally came to the surface and well...


Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com



Please believe me when I say that my intentions were positive when I started this blog. It's just an unforeseen event where I got blindsided by something I never took into account when I first started writing on Men's Issues. That there might be people so hostile to what I was doing that they might bend over backward to stop me from speaking out..

Oh well, I still take full responsibility for what happened and sincerely
apologize for any harm I may have done.

This does indeed mark the end of my anti-feminist blogging career, I now leave the situation in the hands of men (and even a growing number of women) more capable than I.

I wish each and every one of you the best in life and Going Your Own Way...

0 comments

Translate Page Into Your Language

Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com



Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com









del.icio.us linkroll

Archive

Counter

Counter

web tracker

Widget

Site Meter

Blog Patrol Counter